Thursday 5 April 2012

Shriya Sharma Indian Female Models Photos Biography 2012

Shriya Sharma Biography
I was born in the year 1997, in Palampur, Himachal Pradesh. My father, Mr. Vikas sharma is an engineer and mother Mrs. Ritu sharma is a dietician. My grand mother Mrs. Neena sharma a retired govt. teacher and My grand father Mr. Surinder Kumar Sharma, an advocate in Nurpur, Himachal Pradesh loves me the most. My younger Brother Yajat Sharma is 2 years old. My nanu, Mr. Jyoti Prakash, retired SDO teaches me gardening and what a beautiful nature is when small butterflies are around you. My Nani Mrs. Sukhanya prepares special dishes for me. Her home made pickles are very tasty and my favourite too.

My chachu Major Vishal Sharma is serving the Indian army and always motivates me. He loves me a lot. My chachi Anju is very painter. I like her glass paintings. Saira and Yagna are my sisters and also good friends. When ever my mother visits her parent's house in Sulah, I feel very close to the nature. There are tea gardens, beautiful hills covered with snow and lots of open space to play.

My nanu, Mr. Jyoti Prakash, retired SDO teaches me gardening and what a beautiful nature is when small butterflies are around you. My Nani Mrs. Sukhanya prepares special dishes for me. Her home made pickles are very tasty and my favourite too. We play cricket and badminton with all our relatives and have lots of fun. Village life is simple and attractive but then after the holidays I have to return to Mumbai.

The best time in the holidays is when my mamu Mr. Atul an engineer and my mami, soniya takes me to the pond to feed the fishes. As we throw the feed, all fishes rushes to have their bit of feed. I feel proud to say after visiting Switzerland that my place is the most beautiful place in the world. I want to thank the people of Himachal Pradesh for all the love and affection shown to me during my visits in the last 6 years.

When I got INDIAN TELLY AWARD for "BEST CHILD ARTIST" in 2004 and "STAR PARIVAAR AWARD for "favourite child artist" in 2004, and visited Nurpur during holidays and all the people of Nurpur motivated me by presenting me with "pride of Himachal " trophy. My special thanks to all of them and my assurance that I will do all the best to bring laurels for my best wishers.
Shriya Sharma
Shriya Sharma
Shriya Sharma
Shriya Sharma
Shriya Sharma
Shriya Sharma
Shriya Sharma
Shriya Sharma
Shriya Sharma
Shriya Sharma
Shriya Sharma
Shreya Sharma Suncity Gurgaon - Saturnalia 2009 Class 2A
POTHYS AADI PIGGY BANG OFFER 19.7.2010.VOB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...