Friday 30 March 2012

Aasiya Kazi Indian Female Models Photos Biography 2012

Aasiya Kazi Biography
I had given auditions for Hungama channel two years ago. At that time I managed to get numbers for a few production houses and Balaji was one of them. I had mailed Balaji my portfolio pictures and so they called me for auditions recently. And that’s how I was selected for this role,” explains Asiya, “It is like a dream and who will not say yes if they are offering a lead role in their show. I did not ask them about my role and or anything and just immediately told them a yes.”

Asiya is Arts student from Bhavan’s College in Mumbai and is the first in her family to enter the world of glamour.

“I am born and brought up in Mumbai only. My father is a civil engineer and mother is a housewife. I always wanted to become an actor and when my family got to know that I have been selected for this role they were very happy. My family is not conservative. They’ve never put any restrictions on me like other families. They supported me a lot .They told me that you do whatever is good for your future,” says Asiya.

Reminiscing about her first day on the sets where she was face to face with the experienced Ronit Roy, Kazi says she was very anxious.

“I was quite nervous on the first day of shooting and I needed many retakes also. But my director and Ronit (Roy) helped me a lot. He is a big star but he has no attitude at all. I was so tensed while shooting with him especially as I was continuously fumbling with my lines and he realized that. Then he came to me, made me relax… in fact he showed me how I should read my lines. And even though I did lots of retakes, he did not get angry at all and co-operated very well. He appears to be very strict but he is not,” says an obviously impressed Asiya.

And the young actress was in the same situation when she met the big boss - Ekta Kapoor.

”I was so scared when I came to know that I am going to meet Ektaji. I had so many questions in my mind like what will happen, how will she be with me? But she was very nice; she explained everything about my character so well that after that I felt quite confident,” she says with a smile.

Asiya is playing character of Santo in Bandini who at the age of eighteen has to get married to a strong and self centered diamond merchant Dharmaraj played by Ronit Roy.

The show will be telecast on NDTV Imagine every Monday-Thursday at 10pm.
Aasiya Kazi
Aasiya Kazi
Aasiya Kazi
Aasiya Kazi
Aasiya Kazi
Aasiya Kazi
Aasiya Kazi
Aasiya Kazi
Aasiya Kazi
Aasiya Kazi
Aasiya Kazi
*Bandini* Aasiya Kazi Aka Santu's Birthday Celebration
Aasiya Kazi'DP'_Video+AudioTellyTadka Interview-30th.Aug.11.*720p*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...