Monday 26 March 2012

Udita Goswami Indian Female Models Photos Biography 2012

Udita Goswami Biography
Date of Birth
9 February 1984, Dehradun, Uttarkhand, India

Height
5' 7" (1.70 m)

Green-eyed Udita was born in Dehradun, India, in the Goswami family. Her parents are from the North-Eastern State of Assam. She comes from a very traditional and conservative family, and studied in Maa Anandmayi Memorial and D.A.V. Public schools until the 8th standard.

Always wanting to be part of showbiz, she was not quite happy with her life in Dehradun. When she proposed to re-locate to Bombay, her parents initially opposed, but subsequently let her have her own way.

Voluptuous, above average height, and sexy to boot, it was not long before her pictures were noticed by MTV. They approached her, and she subsequently became the winner of MTV Model Mission 2.

She soon started modeling for Nokia, Star Movies, Pepsi, and Titan watches.

She did her very first fashion feature photo-shoot with professional photographer Anand Seth.

In 2003 Bollywood actress turned film-maker, Pooja Bhatt, offered her a role in 'Paap', which failed to make any impact at the box office, but did get stunningly beautiful Udita noticed, so much so that she got an offer to act in 'Zeher' - a movie that made her famous virtually overnight. She has subsequently appeared in 'Aksar'; has a special appearance in 'Dil Diya Hai'; has appeared in a music video by Ahmed Patel titled 'Kya Khoob Lagti Ho' opposite Upen Patel.

She has also been involved in political awareness & has done a show for the 'Sick Kids Foundation'.

She was award presenter in 2004 for the '49th Filmfare Awards'.

Her appearance in 'The Man' produced by 'Dharmendra' co-starring Sunny Deol, originally scheduled for a 2009/2010 release, is on hold.

This natural beauty, who is ranked amongst the 'Top 100 Beautiful Women', has taken it upon herself to review all offers that are coming her way and is also considering acting in commercial movies - if she likes the role.

Trivia
Is a model turned actress.

She's a member of Save Our Stray and PETA (India).

Personal Quotes
"One never knows what destiny has in store. I always knew I wanted to be in the glamour industry. I did well as a model and now I hope all works for me as an actress".

About her debut film Paap (2004): "I didn't want to make a debut in a film seeing which the audience would say, 'Oh, just another model, who's come and gone.' I needed people to sit up and take notice of me."

I am basically from Dehradun, MTV spotted my pictures (not a portfolio) and I was the winner of MTV model Mission 2. That's how I got my commercial break. But someone who spotted me was this fashion photographer called Anand Seth and I did my first fashion feature with him. Two years later I wanted to leave it (modelling) when I was still in demand and the movie offer was to good for me to say no.
Udita Goswami 
Udita Goswami 
Udita Goswami 
Udita Goswami 
Udita Goswami 
Udita Goswami 
Udita Goswami 
Udita Goswami 
Udita Goswami 
Udita Goswami 
Udita Goswami 
Udita Goswami Hot.Avi
Udita Goswami Hot Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...