Thursday 22 March 2012

Pooja Chopra Indian female models photos biography 2012

Pooja Chopra Biography
Pooja Chopra Biography - Pooja Chopra was crowned the Pantaloons Femina Miss India-World 2009 on April 5th, 2009. She was born on May 3, 1985 in Kolkata. Pooja Chopra is 5'8" tall. Her vital statistics is around 33-26-36 in inches

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pooja Chopra
PRLog (Press Release) - May 18, 2009 -
Hi, I am Pooja Chopra, I was born on May 3rd, 1987, I wanted to be a teacher, piolet, Miss India or a women like Kiran Bedi. I thought my this dream of being a Miss India would fade one day like others, but it didn't happened. My this dream of being Miss India grow up along with me from my childhood. And to chase this dream I reached till here. And I have achieved the crown of Miss India world 2009. I am simply hard-working person. I do trust on my mom's blessings, support of my fans and my hard-work.

Dream of Miss India
Since Femina's inception i've known them to be contemperory women of the 21st century, who are the blazing combination beauty, intellectual and talent, who goes on and make country proud at the international stage. And i known i can do it!

Pooja Chopra also won Miss Perfect 10; Miss Catwalk and Nakshatra Miss Sparkling Beauty. 22 year old Pooja who is 5.8 inches tall has done commercials for Mr Muscle, Big 97 FM, Dabur Honey, Coke (Pakistan) and EZone. She has also walked the ramp for Gitanjali, D'Damas, Manish Malhotra, Vikram Phadnis, Wendell Rodericks, Mihika Mirpuri, and Roberto Cavalli. She was Navy Queen 2007 1st Runner Up, NDA Queen 2004 1st Runner Up and has also acted in Fashion the movie.
Pooja Chopra
 
Pooja Chopra 
Pooja Chopra 
Pooja Chopra 
Pooja Chopra 
Pooja Chopra 
Pooja Chopra 
Pooja Chopra 
Pooja Chopra
Pooja Chopra 
Pooja Chopra 
Hot & Sexy Pooja Chopra Exibits Her Talents (www.lehren.tv)
POOJA CHOPRA CELIBRATES X-MAS WITH CHILDREN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...